Pwn for Fun and Profit is a progressive tutorial series that aims to be noob-friendly enough for anyone to dive in, and equip them with the skills to come out with substantial knowledge on
The Art of Pwn.
I wrote this tutorial to provide people with the things I hope I knew / was told when I first started off on my pwn journey.
I hope that you enjoy this tutorial as much as I enjoyed writing it, and that it was useful to you.
- The ELF Executable
- Securities of a Binary
- Breaking The Stack
- Return Oriented Programming
- Good Reads
- Hacking: The Art of Exploitation 2
- Practical Binary Analysis
- The Shellcoders Handbook 2nd Edition
- Practical Reverse Engineering
- Learning Resources